Sunday, July 3, 2022

Wicked

100% sure, I am not knowledgeable about Broadway musical opera. I heard about Wicked because Alice's friend Mom told me her family was going to watch it. This is the way how I knew Wicked. 

Family first musical opera in the US

I watched another two musical operas: The Phantom of the Opera and The Lion King in London when I attended the European obesity conference. I really felt this drama really shows the new meaning of the bad and good. In other words, it also provides more context to reflect on why the person turns out to be bad. The popular girl does not always have bad intentions.

Hall of Citizens Bank Opera House

Of course, the music is also fantastic and the singing is really awesome in this opera. I also found this in Apple music. If you are in Boston or New York, do not hesitate to have the ticker for Wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2025 March End of Winter

A Family: 3 Taiwanese and 1 American cats The first thing to note is that I started my new role as a drug safety physician on March 1st. Thi...