Saturday, January 4, 2025

2024 End Holiday: A Real ONE

 I can not believe time has passed so fast to the end of 2024.

We have been through the end of 2021, 2022, and 2023 in the US. Looking 2 years back, we were in the junior squash tournaments during the holidays. However, we understand our kids well enough and have balanced their sports interests and competitions. As a result, we really stayed and hung out near our home. 

Emily, Alice, and I spent a lot of time watching Monk through season 1 and season 8. Monk will leave Netflix on January 14, 2025, and watching all the series became our first mission during the holiday. 

I will say the 2024 end-of-year holiday is a real one for our family in the US. From my perspective, I also get used to leaving the company laptop aside and spending all of the time with family. Jolie and I also don't need to travel to attend the junior squash tournaments. It is awesome and great to be with all of the people that you love all the time during the holidays! 

Happy New Year of 2025 at Micahel and Alison's home

We had a great hot pot visiting a friend's home on Christmas and had a great meal and wine with another group of friends for the final countdown of New Year 2025. Alice, Emily, and I also walked through part of the Freedom Trail in Boston. We would find another time to walk through it again with Jolie because she help with the elderly daycare center on that day.

Old State House, Freedom Trail in Boston, Dec 26, 2024

I really appreciate moving here from Taiwan to realize the meaning of "Family First". I will continue to follow it always and ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2025 March End of Winter

A Family: 3 Taiwanese and 1 American cats The first thing to note is that I started my new role as a drug safety physician on March 1st. Thi...